I am still experimenting with this, but, in our house, we have already become a fan of our new homemade iced-teas:)
Here is how we do it:
- Boil about 4-8 cups of water. Then pour the water into a jug of your choice (Be careful! It’s hot!!)
- Steep 2-3 tea bags of your favourite black tea for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add sliced lemons.
- Remove the tea bags after 3-4 minutes or when the desired colour/consistency is reached.
- Add 2 tablespoons of natural maple syrup and stir.
- Let it cool before placing it in the fridge for a few hours (You can also remove the lemons or keep them in).
- Pour yourself a glass and enjoy 🙂