” Most smiles are started by another smile.” – Frank A. Clark
It is time for another #WednesdaySmiles post 🙂 Here are my top five:
- A visit to one of our favourite cat cafes made us smile ear to ear. The Siberian Cat Cafe in Chelsea, QC happens to have the cutest and most beautiful cats I have ever seen!! It was lovely drinking my London Fog while visiting these amazingly stunning and playful kitties 🙂
- We went to Gatineau Park in Gatineau, QC over the weekend and what do we spot in the middle of the woods? You guessed it! A heart shaped leaf in the heart of the woods. Loved the sight ❤ It is true that love is all around! You just need to look carefully 🙂
- I am like a hawk! Constantly trying to spot animals everywhere I go. While walking around the Pink Lake in Gatineau Park, I was desperately looking to spot a turtle (I always see at least one turtle every time I go). Lo and behold, before leaving the park, we spot a little turtle. I was so excited that if someone didn’t know, they would think that I had only gone to the park to find a turtle (maybe I had…I guess we will never know :D).
- Flowers always make me happy, especially when I get to take photos of them 🙂
- Spotted one of our fur babies curled up into a perfect circle and sleeping on one of the couch cushions! I love cats’ attitudes toward life! They are full of love, extremely independent, and give zero care to what others think 🙂
What made you smile this week?
Don’t forget to smile! You can brighten your own and other people’s lives. So don’t be shy with your smiles. They are truly contagious 🙂
Till next week, keep smiling 🙂