“Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things.” – Kenneth Branagh
Smile! You are here for the second Wednesday Smiles challenge 🙂 What made you smile this past week? I find it hard to pick and choose! There is so much around us all the time and we don’t always get to snap a photo!!
That said, I did my best and here are my top five smiling moments 🙂
- We came back from the grocery store one day, and one of our fur babies took over the paper bag and slept in it. He does this every single time! It was not long that we found him sleeping on the bag! If you have cats, you can relate to this and know how obsessed they are with bags and boxes!
- I was on my way to work the other day when I heard a group of birds singing in harmony! I looked up and there were about five (that I could see) birds sitting on the top branches of a tree and chirping and singing all at the same time. I loved it! 🙂
- Do you find yourselves smiling when you see flowers? I know I do! There were these flowers right outside of my work that not only smelled amazing, they also looked like cotton candy! I had to stop, smell the flowers, snap a photo, and take it all in 🙂 …and then crave some cotton candy 😀
- I have recently become friends (by that I mean we see each other around the same time and place when I am heading to the gym in the morning) with the cutest little bunny. He is pretty small and happy! The other day, he saw me coming and ran and hid behind his tree, but it was more like he was playing hide-and-seek 😀 We stood there and had a staring contest for a good 10 seconds 😉
- We made Italian inspired vegan pizza last night! Pizza makes me smile and makes my tummy happy 😉
Hope your week was full of smiles 😀 Feel free to check out my Instagram page to share your #wednesdaysmiles posts 🙂
Keep calm and smile on…See you next Wednesday 🙂