As you may already remember from last week, today is my first Wednesday Smiles post 🙂 I love taking photos and I love smiling – I mean who doesn’t love to smile? 😉 So, it only makes sense to combine both and create a fun challenge 🙂 Every Wednesday, we will meet here (and on Instagram for the photos – @elapetite) to see what made us smile. I will be posting five photos on Instagram and will write about them here. As simple as that! So, if you feel like smiling big every week and sharing your smiles with me and the rest of the readers on the blog, feel free to comment and let us know what made you happy this week 🙂
In no particular order, here are my top five smiling moments 🙂
- Celebrating Canada Day with my family and our lovely cats, admiring our little garden, and drinking some maple tea in honour of Canada Day 🙂
- Harvesting cucumbers from our garden – it is our first time growing cucumbers and they turned out great!! I already used some for our salad the other day.
- Enjoying my day off and baking one of my favourite recipes (Black Bean Chocolate Fudge Muffins with Vanilla Frosting) ** I will add the recipe to the blog soon 🙂
- Seeing pictures of our new family dog. He may be super small but he has the biggest personality.
- Walking by the most beautiful flowers on my way to work. I couldn’t help but to stop and smell the flowers 😉
Until next Wednesday Smiles, smile often and snap a photo if you get a chance 🙂